Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 01, 2009

Been a long time....

Been quite a while since I last posted. I can't even remember what happened in the past one month...hahaha....hmmm...is it a case of amnesia due to pregnancy...hahaha

Did a scan on my 32 weeks plus and baby is 2kg...good weight i suppose. My gynae recommended that I go for induction from week 38 onwards as he is worried that with my prev history of high blood pressure, it might not be good for the baby.

So now I have about one month before the big day. Did some shopping and I think I have like gotten most of the things required.

Sleep has been a big problem these days....it's so difficult trying to turn when I sleep. I know i'm supposed to sleep on my left side but sometimes I just need to turn and stretch a bit. I am still doing my prenatal yoga class and hopefully that will prepare me for the natural birth.

Gynae said if the induction was unsuccessful or if my pelvic is not suitable to deliver the baby then I need to do a c-section. I was praying that I could do a natural birth then I won't need to suffer that much pain and I can do my post-natal massage as well.

So now...the waiting game begins and counting down to the big day where we will see our little angel...heee

No comments: