Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Interesting 3 days

I attended a 3 days course which ended yesterday and it was really interesting (not exactly talking about the course but the people I met through the course) and the food is fantastic too. Heee

I met someone who is currently working in the same company as I did years ago. And I also met someone who is from Interpol. I don't think I have ever met anyone from Interpol before. He is a Singaporean but based in Interpol HQ in France. Being the curious me, I started asking him about Interpol and his life in France. It sounds interesting. Maybe I should go and look for a job in Interpol...hahaha.

You know the movie - The International where Clive Owen starred as an Interpol agent. It was shot at the Interpol office in France.

There are also several interesting characters in the class and we discussed about politics, education and everything under the sun.

No comments: